Dried Japanese Persimmon
There traditionally these fruits are dried and consumed throughout the year. The process of drying this kind of apples increases the nutritional concentration of the fruit. They have about 4 times more fiber and carbohydrates in the form of fructose than fresh ones.
Consumption of dried Japanese Persimmon has an extremely beneficial effect on health:
1) Helps to increase body immunity, wound healing, and prevent cardiovascular disease
Dried apples are an excellent source of vitamin C, which:
• increases immunity and protects the body from diseases by coping with unwanted microorganisms;
• promotes the formation of collagen, thus accelerating wound healing;
• prevents the accumulation of cholesterol and other substances around the arterial vessels by helping the metabolism of fat.
2) Improve vision, cell growth, and bone system.
Dried Japanese Persimmon contains large amounts of vitamin A, which is essential for good vision, good immunity, renewal, and growth of the cells in the body. Vitamin A improves the action of white blood cells and helps thymus growth. Also, vitamin A plays an important role in bone strength, as it promotes metabolism and prevents fractures and osteoporosis.
3) Fight with high blood pressure and improve the condition of heart failure.
One of the most important nutrients that this kind of apples contain is potassium. The amount of potassium in a Japanese Persimmon is 2 times more than in bananas, for example. If you have high blood pressure, heart failure or heart rhythm disorders, getting enough potassium is especially important.
4) Enhance enzyme functions.
Japanese Persimmons are highly appreciated by the presence of B-complex vitamins such as folic acid, pyridoxine (vitamin B-6), thiamine, etc., which act as a catalyst for many metabolic enzyme functions in the body.
5) Have anti-inflammatory action.
This sort of apples contains phytonutrients, flavonoid and polyphenolic antioxidants such as catechins and gallocatechin, as well as the important antitumor compound, betulinic acid. Catechins are known to have anti-infectious, anti-inflammatory and anti-hemorrhagic effects (prevents bleeding of small blood vessels).
6) They help in constipation and malaise in the intestinal tract.
These fruits are extremely rich in fiber and benefit favorably in constipation, helping the digested food to move through the intestinal tract. It has been found that a high fiber diet can reduce the risk of diverticulitis (a painful condition that occurs when the intestinal pockets break down and become infected) by 40%.
It has also been found that a high fiber diet can alleviate symptoms in people who have a condition and prevent future exacerbations. The benefits of fiber are not limited to the health of the digestive system. Studies have found that healthy fibers can also lower cholesterol, normalize blood sugar levels, reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease, and help overweight people lose weight.
7) Excellent energy-rich food.
Dried Japanese Persimmon is an excellent food that gives a lot of energy because of their rich fructose, which is the most digestible food for the cells. They can be eaten for breakfast or after a workout when blood sugar and insulin levels are low.
Here are some other health benefits that these apples provide:
• They help to neutralize alcohol more quickly in the human body
• Soften blood vessels
• Improve blood circulation
• Stimulate the senses and keep them awake longer
• Softens and smooths the skin
• Help develop a strong memory.